Followers

Monday 11 June 2012

Wedding card

Evening guys I realise this is a late post but I can't sleep, probably as I have been in bed for most of the day with the worse hangover of my life, let's just say I was a little worse for wear,

I have to say though it was one of the funniest weddings I have ever been too, the wedding was in Ramsbottom which is mile away from me, my dad kindly tool me and my friends to the wedding, he dropped us off half way up the steep hill, as the car didn't like it and we were ok walking when we noticed we were at the back of the place we found some stairs omg they were so steep and old it was untrue after mastered the few stairs by holding on the walls there was a forest trail over the path which mustn't of been used for 20yrs how me and my friend mastered it in heels I will never know but we couldn't stop laughing, my thighs are killing from holding myself up, I have some pictures so u know what I mean.

Now for the card I made for the wedding I used a Mo Manning digi, papered from Claire Curds paper pack and image was coloured in with pro markers, the heart dolly, pearls and ribbon was from my stash,

I would love your comments

16 comments:

Catie Cuddles said...

Hilarious pics ... Beautiful card though!

Tina said...

this is gorgeous , love everything about t especially the image . fab card . Tina x

Unknown said...

Sounds like a real adventure! Your card is beautiful!!

jane stillman said...

Well, I have heard of some novel ways of getting to a wedding,but I think this one wins first prize lol. It's a lovely card, and I love just the hint of colour on the image

Zoe said...

Great pics, lovely card, I love the image and the black and white always looks good xxx

Celias said...

That made me smile , looks like something off you been framed , to the card its gorgeous the black and white with a touch of red looks fab xxxxxx love it xxxxxxxxxx

Sue said...

Great pictures and gorgeous card, love the image

Sue

Anonymous said...

lol made me chuckle too, lovely photos lol. Great card, love the image and great colors xx

Kate M said...

Sounds as though you had fun!! Love your wedding card!

Kate
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Loving the photo's and your card is superb! I love that Stamp where did you get it please:)

Hugs
Linda xxx

Cumbrianlass said...

Hope your heads clearing, look like a good time was had by all.

A wonderful card too.
Janet

ddazzled71 said...

A great wedding card! Black and White are always great colors for this occasion. Love the pics, it puts a spin on making a Grand Entrance! xx

Whisper said...

What are you like hey !!!,

The card is stunning, Luv Sam x

DeBe said...

Absolutely love both the photos and the Wedding card, sounds like you had a riot! You are my third rung on the Cards Galore Blog ladder! I am following you now :) x

DeBe said...

Really love both the card and the photos, looks like u had a riot!
Visiting u as part of the cards Galore blog ladder and will follow you now :) x

cardmaking bird said...

Ha, ha - love your pics, it looks hilarious!! The wedding card you've made is beautiful too. Hugs, Marie xx