Followers

Sunday 24 August 2008

Im Back Now!!!

Ive just been looking and updating my blog with the weekly challenges when I Realised Ive not put any of my creations on since June, how naughty am I. I have been really busy at the moment as mum and dad are having work done on the house it all started when I got home from Cyprus in July when we had the windows and doors done since then the heating including radiators have been completed, a door has been blocked up and plastered today and the bathroom is in progress, we have a toilet and bath so far but at least I can wash lol.

I have been making some cards, many of which i have forgot to take pictures of so unfortunately you wont be able to see them but i will now upload the pics of the cards i have got.

I have been making all different cards there is Christmas, baby, thank you and birthday cards so I have been busy really.


So here goes.....


Thank You Card:



This was made using a penny black stickeroo, a cuttlebug embossing folder, ribbon and papermaina paper.


Baby Girl Card:




This card was made using, gems, hands and feet brads, bows, girl embellishment and the wording says congratulations as its not very clear on the photo.


Birthday Card 1:




This card was made for my friend's 24Th birthday it was made using the happy birthday cuttlebug embossing folder, penny black stamp coloured in with watercolour pencils and flower embellishments.

Birthday Card 2:



This card was made for my dad's birthday, it was made using a football stamped imaged I got from an image swap, coloured in with whispers pens and a stamped sentiment which I then embossed using a heat gun.

Birthday Card 3:





This card was made for my friend youngest child, it was made using a penny black stickeroo, ribbon, papermaina paper and a happy birthday embellishment.


Birthday Card 4:



This card was made for my friend eldest daughter again it was made using a penny black stickeroo, gems, flower embellishments and happy birthday peel off.

Christmas card 1:



This card was made using the xcut impress Christmas tree die cut, I stamped 3 images using a foam shape and then stuck three foam shapes in between the stamps, I added some gems and ribbon.

Christmas Card 2:



I made this card using a papermaina pre printed card added a stamped reindeer image coloured in with whispers pens and added peel offs.

Christmas Card 3:



This card was made using backing paper, a Christmas sentiment and a Santa embellishment. I have made a few of these cards as you can see..







Christmas Card 4:





This card was made using backing paper, a Christmas sentiment and a Snowman embellishment. I have made a few of these cards as you can see..









Thanks for looking Sara xxx

P.S I will try to update more frequently from now on lol.

2 comments:

Shazza said...

wow you have been busy. Lots of lovely cards
Sharon
x

Anonymous said...

I love the kitty in the bra! Too cute.