Followers

Sunday 19 October 2008

Birthday Card/ Saturday's Sketch Challenge

This is a card I made for Krafty Kat over on docrafts, the card also matches the sketch so I'm entering the sketch challenge this is the 1st challenge I have taken part in and really enjoyed it so will be entering more.

The colour scheme of the card as taken me out of my comfort zone, as i don't tend to use this colours, and I'm not sure whether I like the card yet, it seems to be growing on me.

so here it is





I have used basic grey DP, Dottie download, coloured in with whispers, flowers from stash and a pearl brad to secure.

Let me know what you think, and tfl




p.s i am making more cards later today hopefullt so I will post them as and when they are finished.

3 comments:

Mariska said...

Wow what an honour that you joined us for your first challenge ever :). I think the colour scheme works very well on this card, just keep doing what you're doing, looks fine to me :). Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you back!

xxx
Mariska

Debbie said...

Great card Sara, I love the cute image and the pretty papers that you have used. Debbie x

Shazza said...

anotehr cute card, love the image
x