Followers

Wednesday 18 March 2009

I'm back for good i promise

Hi folks, I'm really sorry I haven't been around for a while I have had a lot on at the moment but that is another story, anyway I have been making cards and purchasing craft goodies oops (I am naughty) so this may be a very long post so I apologise in advance just bear with me and keep awake as I always appreciate your comments and opinions and would like to know how I can improve!!



So Here Goes .....



My 1st card is one i made a few months ago for my friend who had recently been made redundant and was struggling to find a job she was seriously prepared to do absolutely anything as she just needed money as she was finding it extremely hard only have one wage coming in and two children to look after, which in this current climate there will be many more people in the same predicament at the mo which is very sad to hear, Well after many interviews for a range of positions Vicky has finally got a job working at Manchester Airport which is some thing she trained in at college a few (i mean many) years ago!!! So congratulations Vicky I'm so pleased for you she doesn't start training till next week but she was prepared to wait,

So here is the card i made:




Sorry about the quick photo she arrived at the house just as i was adding the finishing touches to the card!!!


Card Ingredients


Cs - bassil cs and papermaina
Stamp- Penny Black cat in bra stamp
Medium- Prisma's with Sansdor
Sentiment- pc created
Flowers and brad from stash

tfl let me know what you think please






1 comment:

Merry said...

What great colours and a cute image.