Followers

Thursday 2 July 2009

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guy I'm really really sorry for abandoning you all for the last two months but yes i am still around unfortunately i have had a nightmare couple of months, I'm glad to say everything is getting back to normal and hopefully i wont have to abandon you all for this long again,, where do i start well i have not really been right after auntie debs passing it has really hit us all hard, then on June the 1st my dad had a minor routine operation which turned out into a major op i wont bore you with the details but he then got a infection a week after and we had to rush him back in which was a awful experience i cant believe I'm 25yrs old and had never phoned a ambulance before until that day, dad had to stay in hospital for 3 days then he came home again where we then turned into nurses for the last 8 weeks, I'm pleased to say my dad is getting there now and virtually back to normal he has another 2 weeks off work but at least he is back driving now. because i have had to take time off work to look after dad work have really not been helpful and i have had to work back the time i have had off hence why i haven't been around if i wasn't looking after dad i was in work!!!!

On a good note i have had quite a few card orders to complete so have been busy with them and at least i have some things to show you, i have also tried my hand at exploding boxes and i have now made two and had a order for another so i must of done well lol

well i will add the photos over the next few days for you comments, just wanted to let you know I'm still here....

4 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Oh my gosh Sara,
I pray that things are going to go great for you from now on,
Welcome back,
Hugs
Angie

Christine said...

Hi nice to see you back.. I see you have THE PLAY LIST on your blog well... none of them are working on our blogs, causing probs freezing & not being able to leave comms. etc.. all I talk too have deleted it & blog seems to work OK then..your blog froze when I got onto it..just thought I would let you know.

Christine xx

Janet said...

Welcome back Sara!x

Gillian said...

Welcome back Sara, glad everything is now working out for you.

Gill x