Followers

Monday 24 January 2011

I'm fed up!!

I thought this year was going to be a good one, well i was hoping after the last few years i have had, I'm not holding my breath anymore, I give up i really do!!!

Me and my now ex fella have ended our relationship so I'm on a bit of a downer at the minute!!! I'm hoping i can pick myself up quickly and move on but its really not that easy in reality.

A perfect time for me to get back in to crafting i think. To cheer myself up I've been spending some money well i already had spent enough, but I've since added to it lol.
I have received my order from Glitterpot amazingly good service only ordered on Sunday arrived Tuesday cant complain.

I received my Orchid Crafts order as well the other week, I'm looking forward to using them goodies.

I have received my new stamps from LOTV again no complaints brill service, cant wait to ink them up.

My latest purchase was from Sir Stampalot I am very impressed with this site unbelievable service, this is the first time i have used this store and to be honest i stumbled across it when the item was out of stock at a regular store i use. I'm so glad i did i will be definitely using them again. I placed a order at 18:35pm on Monday night the item was posted through my door at 10am on Tuesday!!!! yes you read right Tuesday i was shocked Ive never had service like it.

So i have one more parcel to arrive Promarkers which my sister is getting me now as my ex fella won't be!!! They should hopefully cheer me up!!

I have taken a few pics of the goodies i got:

Glitter pot & LOTV orders







Sir Stampalot & Wild Orchid Crafts orders



That's enough babbling for now if ya not already bored and your still reading this.....


No comments: