Followers

Thursday, 10 May 2012

My Craft Marketplace

Good Evening

Today i am showing a card i have made using a free Digi, yes i said free from  My Craft Marketplace, it is absolutely gorgeous and can be used to make any type of card. Please take a look there is lots of freebies as well as ones you can purchase.

I have made the card for my auntie who is in hospital after a big operation.

So here it is ...



Image is a Rose- from  http://mycraftmarket.blogspot.co.uk
Papers- Sweet Qwl and Forever Friends
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Flowers- Wild Orchid Crafts





10 comments:

Elaine said...

Sara what a fabulous card, I love the colours and the image is gorgeous and free.
Well done Hugs Elaine

~ Marie ~ said...

Great use of that rose. A beautiful card. Hope your Auntie is better soon.

Celia Harrington said...

beautiful card love the lay out with the flowers xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Linda said...

This is gorgeous Saz I love the rose and the card is gorgeous. I hope your aunty is better soon.

Hugs
Linda xxx

emma goddard said...

Beautiful xx

GoonerGirl said...

Beautiful card. Chris xx

Sammylou said...

Lovely card, the pink tones work so well together xXx

Gwyneth said...

Beautiful card. I love the pink shades.

Kate M said...

Beautiful card - mojo must have come home!!
Kate
x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So pretty, lovely colours and the flowers and the spray look gorgeous
Lindsay xx