Followers

Sunday 19 January 2014

A Couple of cards

Hi

Thanks for visiting my blog, now I know I don't update very often but as i am now get to craft more often than I use too, i am going to try and updated my blog on a regular basis.

I have been asked to make a lot of cards recently, so this week I have made a baby shower card which is a first, two birthday cards for the same little boy,  one to match a cake and the other from his little brother and also I have made a good luck on your maternity leave card as well as 2 nappy cakes.

So here are the cards


Baby Shower Card 
 mum is having a girl hence the colour scheme

Papers- Bazzill Card stock & First Edition
Image- Digistamp boutique -Pregnant Emmy
Medium- Promarkers
Die- Memory box



Birthday Card For A Big brother
I was asked to make a dinosaur card 
Image- Digistamp Boutique- Rex
Card candy and happy birthday- craftwork cards
Medium- Promarkers



Birthday Card
I was asked to make a card that matched the image to the cake his mum was making.
Colour scheme was taken from the car
Papers- Claire Curds paper pack and card stock from stash
Image- Supplied
Numbers- Cuttlebug Die 
Stars - Die-Namincs Die



Maternity Leave Card
stamps- wooden bear in a set of 4 cant remember who by though
Medium- Promarkers
Card stock -from stash





Thanks for looking

5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous Sara.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara, A great selection of cards, they are all gorgeous.

Hugs Erin x

Wendy said...

Wow, you have been busy! A lovely set of cards. Xx

Crafty Judith said...

fabulous hun x

Trudi said...

What a busy bee you are. Brilliant cards as usual xxx