Followers

Sunday 29 June 2008

Christmas Cards

Yes your not seeing things ive finally made a start on making some christmas cards and I know im not the only one who has started. I say made a start not done a lot as been getting ready for my holiday, I can't wait only 6 more sleeps to go, Im going cyprus for 2 weeks on sat so wont be on here for a while, will start making cards when i get back so will update when i get back. Thanks for looking as normal any comments will be appreciated. Sara x








11 comments:

tracey said...

wow you have been busy
these look great
have a lovely holiday
xx
tracey
xx

Aimee said...

Good for you!!! These are great! Have a great vacation. :)

mel4christ said...

That's awesome, good for you. I said I was gonna do Christmas in July, but it's not lookin too promising,lol.

Sonja said...

I really like the cards with the column of three images. It really looks great. I'm impressed that you are starting on your holiday cards already.

MeandLilG said...

Wow. I just can't get into making Christmas cards yet - although I have put the sprouts on already for Christmas Day - but your cards are fab. Have a great holiday x

Shazza said...

what a busy time you have had- enjoy your holiday
Sharon
x

made by fifi said...

wow how organised are you? fab cards xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're making me feel like a real slacker. I haven't even started thinking about Christmas cards!

Enjoy your vacation...and take lots of pictures.

Angela K said...

Nice Christmas cards!!

pickle said...

Fab cards.
It's never to early for xmas. I've started mine this week too.
kerry x

Char said...

Good for you getting a head start on your Christmas cards!!!