Followers

Sunday 20 March 2011

Amazing 3 Cards to Show today

Evening all
I'm still around, I just haven't had a minute to myself over the last couple of weeks but i've got a lot of orders at the min, lots of friends birthdays and lots of friends having babies or are now expecting, so you should be seeing quite a few cards throughout the week!!! Tonight i have 3 cards to show you.
The first 2 cards were an order from my mum.... not been paid though lol!!!
My mum's best friend and one of her daughter's share the same birthday and next week is a birthday for the other daughter so that card will feature shortly.
Now to the cards!!!
I made the first card at the craft retreat last week and was made following the challenge set by Shell which was white on white, this is the first time i have used this technique but i really enjoyed the finished article.
Image: LOTV
Cuttlebug embossing folders
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearls & Ribbon: From stash

The second card is a twisted easel card which i am loving making at the moment



Image: LOTV
Papers: Forever friends
Flowers: Wild Orchid Stamps

I will post the last card later......

Thank you for looking

No comments: