Followers

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Another Card Yes 2 in 1 week!!!

Evening guys

I have made this card for a lady at work, who is off ill at the moment! I have used a Stamp from Lily of the Valley called Dandelion Clock, I just love these stamps at the moment, I can't wait till payday so i can get my hands on a few more ;-) .





The coloured image with Promarkers and added some Stickles

The DP is from a Forever Friends pack

Sentiment is a Digi from Digi Stamp Boutique

Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts

The rest is from my stash- ribbon, jem stalk cant really see this on the pic sorry.



Here is a close up of my image and tips on using my promarkers greatly appreciated

As you may have noticed i have managed to get myself a Watermark for my pics which i thing is very useful tool to have. I have also purchased a new signature so everything matches lol!!

your can purchase your own for a couple of pounds from Whismy stamps, where i received excellent service why don't you go and see if you can find a design you fancy.

If you need to now how to add a watermark to your pictures there is a tutorial here.

Thanks for looking


No comments: