Followers

Sunday 2 November 2008

Im Back with lots of cards!!!

Hi Guys

Sorry it's been a while since I last blogged I have had a lot on 1st of all Ive had the flu again 2nd time this month so have not had the energy to do anything. Last weekend I had my friends daughter's joint christening and 1st birthday party, This weekend I have had my friends wedding yesterday and my mums birthday today so have been very busy. On top of all that we are having the kitchen done so are living out of boxes you don't know what ya have until you cant use it but hopefully a couple more days and we will be back in order. Well I have had to make a card for all of the above occasions which has been very time consuming but I have got there now!!! I have taken photos for most of the cards, I have forgotten 1 or 2 but never mind!!

So here goes:

I will start with a Birthday card I made for a docrafts friend who is in the birthday club i have organised



it was made using basic grey and bassill card, scalloped circle, sentiment and Tilda image received from image swaps and ribbon from stash

I also used the same layout for the October image swap card over on docrafts which looks like it will be the last one as docrafts have stopped them which is a shame as i always enjoyed taking part.



same as above although i used a different sentiment and a penny black image also from a image swap.
tfl

No comments: