Followers

Thursday 27 November 2008

Ive Been Tagged And Have Received An Award

Hi long time no see i hear you say,

well i have been blog hopping everyday since i last posted but haven't had much time to post or craft for that matter, mum has not been well this week so if its not my dad its my mum but never mind there both on the mend now,

any way i have been tagged so here goes:

Well, I have to give 5 answers to the following questions and tag 5 people, which will be hard as I don't want to tag people who already got this one...
For the questions, here goes:
Things I love:
1. My family
2. My friends
3. Crafting
4. A good night out
5. The children my mum childminds


Things I don't love:
1. Rude, inconsiderate and disrespectful People
2. Spiders and Snakes in fact any creepy crawlies
3. Having my allergies
4. Housework
5. Shopping (except for craft stuff)


Music on my iPod: mine is broke so will mention music in my car
1. Take That
2. Westlife
3. Celine Dion
4. Lionel Richie
5. Galaxy Radio


Food and Drink Favs: everything that's not good for you
1. Alcohol
2. Chicken
3. Pizza
4. Cheese
5. Sweets


A lot of people have already had this so if you haven't feel free to have a go!!

Now for my award which was given to me by the lovely Jackie


This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind blogger's aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!Deliver this award to eight blogger's who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

Thank you again Jackie

Also a lot of people have had this already so again if you haven't take it from here!!


tfl

No comments: